Visiting Hours for Parents/Phone Calls Guideline for Parents
- Phone calls should be made by the parents to the teachers/ Accounts Dept. between 8:00am to 2:00pm /other Dept. between 8:00am to 2:00pm / Transport Dept. between 6:00am to 7:00pm / Administrator between 8:00am to 6:00pm only, on all working days.
- Parents may call at given schedule only. No parent will be allowed to call after or before that.
- Students’ calls are totally prohibited; in any case it should not be violated.
- Parents should be very polite while communicating with staff members.
- If parents face any problem while communicating with Teachers/Dept. or they are dissatisfied with the conversation, they may immediately bring this matter to the Administrator.
- Staff members are not allowed to pick or answer parents’ calls other than the given schedule; also they are not responsible for calling back.
- Parents are requested to take minimum time for the discussion.
- For any serious matter which can’t be delayed and seems necessary to bring to the knowledge of School Administration, parents may call at odd hours also, but only to the Administrator.
- If any trouble is faced to get satisfactory answer apart from academic matters, call should be made to the Administrator for clarification or for further assistance.